Sign Up for £34 per month
• Do you want to have control of your marketing but don’t know where to start?
• Are you limited on time as a small business owner and wish someone could do all your marketing for you?
• But money is tight and you have a small marketing budget?
Marketing is so broad it’s no wonder small business owners don’t know where to start and feel overwhelmed! That’s why I’ve launched ‘Master Your Marketing’ using my 16 years marketing experience to create the ‘Go To Place for all Things Marketing’.
You will have access to:
• Templates to use within your business
• Techniques to follow
• Tools to use
• How to video’s
• Checklists and downloads
Everything from working out your marketing strategy in manageable modules to learning how to do specific marketing activities in bitesize chunks.
• Defining target audience
• Measuring your marketing
• Establishing your goals
• Conducting a SWOT analysis
• Your Customers
• Evaluating Products & Services
• AND MORE
• Social Media
• Writing Email Newsletters
• Creating a marketing funnel
• Press Releases
• Lead Journeys
• Creating checklists & downloads
• Improving your website
• AND MORE
Each month you will get:
• New modules will be released each month so you are no overwhelmed as soon as you join
• A monthly theme / challenge for you to complete with my support
• Monthly email with marketing updates and what’s new
• Private FB Group
• Weekly Q&A Session
• Accountability – you know you need to do these marketing things but are putting them off. I can keep you focused and accountable each week.
Your membership will be £34. Your plan will renew automatically each month £34 per month, if you decide you don’t want to stay you will need to cancel your subscription in the billing section of your account before your next month subscription renews. You are not locked into a contract and can cancel at any time.
Why I’m Your Marketing Expert
• I’ve worked in marketing since 2005 for various organisations from private sector, public sector, Business2Business, Business2Consumer, Local Authority, Government and Charity.
• Over the years I’ve learnt the tools and techniques needed for successful marketing. I became passionate giving advice to small businesses on their marketing and seeing their business grow. From this I set up my own business to advise and support small businesses with their marketing. And so, The Little Marketing Company was born!
• I’m committed to helping small, medium and start-up businesses to grow, evolve, and reach their true potential through effective marketing strategies and activities.
• I understand that, for many SMEs, tight budgets, limited time, and limited resources, mean that marketing can often fall on the back burner. But it doesn’t have to be that way. I firmly believe that businesses of all shapes and sizes should have access to the marketing tools, knowledge, and expertise they need to grow.
• Armed with over a decade of experience working within marketing and communications in various sectors, I truly understand the marketing needs of small, medium businesses, start ups and entrepreneurs in a wide range of industries and sectors, including public sector, local government and local council, business to business, and charities.
• I’m a member of the chartered institute of marketing (CIM) and keeping up-to-date with all the latest marketing trends.
• I also have a business studies degree and experience of my parents running their own businesses.
• Having delivered comprehensive fully integrated marketing campaigns, plans, and strategies, I have a wealth of experience implementing marketing activities such as marketing planning, advertising, branding, Customer Relationship Management, events, social media, exhibitions, digital and online marketing, and more.
• I’m passionate about helping small businesses to thrive and grow and go to every length to ensure that we deliver optimum results at affordable prices.
If you want an expert showing you the best way to market your business. Then come join me inside ‘Master your Marketing’ and become an LMC Member