Launch Event for Small Businesses
Do you want to instantly raise awareness of your business? A launch event for small businesses can do just that. It’s an exciting time. You’ve got a brilliant business idea, you know your target audience. All that remains is to find the perfect channel to reach your prospects and to raise that all important awareness factor!
At The Little Marketing Company we have helped many small businesses to launch their brands, products and services without eating up their marketing budgets.
A well-established route to spreading the word is through attending a low cost trade exhibition or even hosting your own launch event and inviting along all your prospective customers.
Your event can be as sophisticated or as simple to suit your individual needs. Then with just a little time and thoughtful planning you can begin to reap the rewards of all your efforts.
Preparation is no different to planning any part of your overall marketing campaign and it frequently leads to fine-tuning your future activity.
Little Marketing Company’s tips for a Launch Event for Small Businesses
- Set your objectives and define the goals for your event
- Write a detailed brief and stick to it
- Research the best venues and location – convenient for you and your clients
- Select a format – Will you do a demo or presentation, and do you require food, drink, entertainment, giveaways, competitions as added incentives to boost attendance?
- Plan how you will promote your event – what will you do 3 – 4 weeks before, 2 weeks before, 1 week before, 1 – 2days before. Who do you intend to invite? Your target audience, the press, bloggers etc.
- Then implement that plan and tweak if necessary as the date approaches
- Write a checklist for the actual day to ensure that nothing is forgotten or overlooked
- At the launch, relax, be yourself and engage with your potential customers
- Use social media opportunities before, during and afterwards
- Always, always, always follow up every single lead and contacts as promised to develop sound relationships, build a professional reputation and ensure future growth
- Finally measure the success of the event – did you achieve your objectives?
This is a tried and trusted formula that works not just for a launch event for small businesses but it applies equally for established businesses as well!
The proof is often in the pudding as they say, so The Little Marketing Company is having its very own launch party and would love to invite you along. Find out exactly what LMC does and how we can help you with your own marketing to help grow your business and gain more customers. It is on Wednesday 26th September at The Three Horseshoes, Main Street, Yaxley near Peterborough between 6:30pm and 9:30pm.
We will be running a short presentation on 3 occasions throughout the evening at 6:30pm, 7:30pm and 8:30pm so you won’t miss out if you can only spare half an hour that evening.
For full details visit – https://www.facebook.com/events/255466201768425/
The Little Marketing Company was launched specifically to work hand in hand with small businesses that don’t have the time or the resources to achieve all of their own marketing goals. So if you can’t find the time to organise your own launch event or other exhibition activity then LMC is always on here to help.